lauren. '93 liner. korean language major. happy virus. 4d. sarcastic bitch.
JACKSOn from got7 is like that loud disruptive kid in ur math class like u know he’s a douche but he’s funny so deep down u kinda like him
1) A boy telling you you’re pretty won’t make you see the beauty in the fullness of your cheeks, in redness of your lips at 2 in the morning when tequila is making the bar bathroom spin. He can’t take away the ugliness that you see in yourself, you have to do that.
2) You have to be ready to hear someone say they love you. You have to be ready, and you have to be willing, and you have to listen. Because sometimes, they won’t say those three words, they’ll put a blanket over you while you’re watching a movie, they’ll kiss your cheek when they think you’re asleep, they’ll smile when they see you first thing in the morning. But you, you have to be willing to see it, feel it, let it in. Letting someone love you takes practice.
3) Don’t make compromises you can’t live with. Compromise is a different version of what you want, not a whole other Universe.
4) Learn to say no. No - to a movie you don’t want to watch; no - to sex you don’t want to have, no- to a relationship that’s driving you mad. Say no - to things that hurt you, to people that extinguish your fire, to jobs you hate and places that are desolate. There are bad things that we can’t control, bad things that happen and we are sucked into and have to feel with every fibre of our being, but the rest - learn to distance yourself, learn to say no.
5) Don’t expect people to walk through fire for you - not your parents, not your friends, not the person you’re in love with. Love doesn’t mean sacrifice, love shouldn’t mean sacrifice. Don’t expect someone to give away pieces of them, so they could fit you better. And don’t feel hurt when they refuse to - it’s self-preservation. Instead - learn from them. Do it as well.
6) Don’t tether yourself to people. Learn to make connections, to love, with both your feet steady on the ground. Learn to let people pass through your life; like a summer breeze, not a storm that’s just been unleashed.
7) Learn the difference between growth and growing up before it’s too late. Rooftops and water fights and ice cream for breakfast can be a part of your life at 10, 25, or 35. But by the time you’re 35 you need to learn to say enough, to be able to walk away, you need to be able to love yourself. Love yourself the way you loved yourself at 10, before the world had a chance to fill your head with ugliness."
1. Always post the rules
2. Answer the questions the person who tagged you came up with and write 11 new ones
3. Tag 11 people and link them to the post
1. How was your day?
Well, I just woke up, so my day is pretty good so far. Although, I do have to spend the day cleaning out my room. Yay for moving 4,000 miles away for school! -_-
2. What is your favorite book?
It was When It Happens by Suzanne Colasanti, but I recently just re-read it, and it’s not a very good book. So right now I don’t really have one. Although, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen does make a close but no cigar for a favorite book.
3. Favorite movie?
Hot Rod. It’s hysterical and my brother and I quote it all the time. It’s kind of sad, actually.
4. Why did you follow me ?
Ummm…I actually have no idea. Haha. I think I just followed back because I liked some of the stuff you were posting?
5. If we met what would we do?
I honestly don’t know. Lol.
6. Who is the one idol you are obsessed with?
Obsessed? Pft. I would never be obsessed with an person! Zico.
7. Have you ever done anything you regret? What?
I think ever one has, but you should move past it and not let it control your life. Learn from your mistakes.
8. What makes you happy?
A lot of things.
9. What was the happiest you’ve been?
Currently, it was at Warped Tour. But my happiest moments change all the time. I experience a new thing and that becomes my happiest moment. I’m sure I’ll have many more to come.
10. Main fandom?
BBC. If you haven’t noticed that already from my blog. Lol.
11. Do you like anime? what kind of anime?
Anime is kinda ehh for me. I mean, it’s cool and whatnot, but I haven’t watched it in years. The last one I watched was Vampire Knight, I think?
So, sorry for the shitty questions. You should have expected that from me.
1. If you had to pick just one day to relieve all over again, but in return you had to trade in all of your future days, would you do it?
2. When it’s your time of the month, what is your go-to comfort routine? (If you’re a guy, if your girlfriend is having cramps, what would you do to help her?)
3. What is your favorite non-kpop song? Why is it your favorite?
4. What is your life motto? (Explain if it needs explaining).
5. What is your favorite fashion brand?
6. If you could pick any instrument in the world to learn, what would it be?
7. Describe your dream wedding. Go.
8. What piece of fashion accessory (i.e, hats, sunglasses, shoes, jewelry, etc…) do you have the most of?
9. Name five musicians who have personally made an impact in your life.
10. What song can cheer you up within just seconds of listening to it?
11. Okay. So I’m out of questions. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
people im tagging!